StateAir Force: Firefighting chemicals leached into groundwater
An Air Force study released Tuesday confirmed that toxic chemicals in firefighting foam used at Colorado's Peterson Air Force Base leached into surrounding groundwater.
StateAudit: Colorado health marketplace sustainable — for now
Colorado's state health insurance exchange is in a position to be financially sustainable through 2019, though changes to the federal health care law could easily change that scenario, state auditors reported Tuesday.
StateLured by household trash, bears on move in Colorado towns
"We're just waiting for a crisis to happen," Brenda Lee of the Boulder Bear Coalition told the City Council recently. "That's either going to be a person getting hurt or a bear being put down."
StateProtesters arrested at Sen. Gardner’s office deny charges
The protesters, many who have disabilities, entered Gardner's waiting room the morning of June 27 and stayed there until police arrested them the evening of June 29. The senator's office initially allowed them to stay but eventually called police, saying the building's management told them the protest violated the lease.
StatePromising ‘A Better Deal,’ Democrats try to rebrand party
"Too many Americans don't know what we stand for," said Senate Minority Leader Chuck Schumer of New York. "Not after today."
- Colorado illegal pot grower sentenced to 10 years in prison
- Colorado town to regulate fracking with odor ordinance
- Air Force: Firefighting chemicals leached into groundwater
- Prosecutors decline to talk motive in Colorado boy’s slaying
- Lawsuit: State prisoners with hepatitis C denied treatment
- Lightning sparks wildfire in Dinosaur National Monument
- Audit: Colorado health marketplace sustainable — for now
- No charges expected against mower who sparked Colorado fire
- Man drowns during family outing in western Colorado
- Man gets 60 years for fatal shooting in Colorado Springs
- Gas company plans to replace pipeline under Parachute Creek
- Man dies while tubing in Colorado; 3rd death in a week
- Colorado to provide voter rolls to US fraud panel next week
- 10 patients got life-ending drugs in Colorado’s under new ‘death with dignity’ law
- Analysis indicates partisan gerrymandering has benefited Colorado Dems; nationally, the GOP
- GOP state political couple Mike and Cynthia Coffman announce they are divorcing
- Trump nominates Colorado justice for federal appeals court