ScreenBritish TV to air Diana’s recordings on her failed marriage
"So I went to the top lady, sobbing. And I said 'What do I do? I'm coming to you, what do I do?' And she said 'I don't know what you should do,'" Diana said. "And that was it. And that was help."
ScreenEx-bodyguard: Diana would have ‘loved’ candid documentary
"She would love it," Wharfe told the Associated Press in an interview Wednesday. "'For the first time', she would say, 'people are actually listening to and hearing what I am saying.'"
ScreenAppreciation: Sam Shepard embodied, examined American myth
"I don't know how I began writing plays," Shepard said in the documentary "Shepard & Dark." ''I certainly didn't decide to, I just found myself writing plays."
ScreenAward-winning French actress Jeanne Moreau dies at 89
"That was her freedom ... always rebellious against the established order," Macron said in a statement.
Screen‘Cries From Syria’ is an unsparing, must-see documentary
"I tried to show the human side of these people, and their dignity," he said in an interview from Los Angeles. "Their dignity is the essential thing."
ScreenReview: ‘I Am Not Your Negro’ is radical and of the moment
"I Am Not Your Negro" is inspired and informed by "Remember This House," an unfinished manuscript by James Baldwin in which he aspired to tell the story of America through the death of three friends — Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. Baldwin had written only 30 pages before his own death in 1987.
- Haruo Nakajima, who played the original 1954 Godzilla, dies
- Taylor Swift trial enters second day of jury selection
- ‘Dukes of Hazzard’ star denies grabbing colleague’s buttocks
- Appreciation: Sam Shepard embodied, examined American myth
- Netflix still piling up viewers — and big programming bills
- ‘This is Us,’ ‘The Crown’ vie for Emmy nods; no ‘Thrones’
- Harry Potter, Abe Lincoln books on owners’ reading lists
- A film claims to solve the mystery of Amelia Earhart’s fate
- THE MIX: You’re guide to the weekend and beyond through July 5
- ‘Transformers: The Last Knight’ debuts to a franchise low
- Batman forever: Original TV Batman Adam West dead at 88, lives on as the caped crusader forever
- THE MIX: Your guide to the weekend and beyond through June 14