Screen‘Cries From Syria’ is an unsparing, must-see documentary
"I tried to show the human side of these people, and their dignity," he said in an interview from Los Angeles. "Their dignity is the essential thing."
ScreenReview: ‘I Am Not Your Negro’ is radical and of the moment
"I Am Not Your Negro" is inspired and informed by "Remember This House," an unfinished manuscript by James Baldwin in which he aspired to tell the story of America through the death of three friends — Medgar Evers, Malcolm X and Martin Luther King Jr. Baldwin had written only 30 pages before his own death in 1987.
- THE MIX: Your guide to the weekend and beyond through June 14
- Technical problems force HBO to scrap Jon Stewart venture
- Roger Moore, star of 7 James Bond films, dies at 89
- YOUR GUIDE TO THE WEEKEND — The Weekend Mix
- ‘Roseanne’ returning to ABC with Barr as star
- YOUR GUIDE TO THE WEEKEND AND BEYOND: The Mix through May 3
- Don Rickles, king of insult comedy, dies at 90
- Disney CEO: ‘Last Jedi’ not changed due to Fisher’s death
- Are ‘gay moments’ in ‘Beauty’ and ‘Power Rangers’ progress?
- E!’s ‘The Arrangement’ evokes Cruise and Holmes comparisons
- Mindy Kaling’s Newark joke leads to dinner with Cory Booker
- Netflix re-ups with Sandler, plan 4 more films together
- Batman forever: Original TV Batman Adam West dead at 88, lives on as the caped crusader forever
- THE MIX: Your guide to the weekend and beyond
- Firm says several mistakes caused Oscars best picture gaffe
- Oscars flap eclipses ‘Moonlight’ win, but civility reigns
- Take two: ‘Moonlight’ wins best picture at Academy Awards after show-stopping gaffe finale