Obituaries‘Groundhog Day’ actress Angela Paton dies at age 86
Her nephew George Woolf says Paton died Thursday in Oakland, California, where she had been in hospice care after a recent heart attack.
ObituariesState judge in ‘Mississippi Burning’ trial dies at age 84
"Each life has value. Each life is equally as valuable as the other life and I have taken that into consideration," Gordon said. "The three lives should absolutely be respected and treated equally."
ObituariesTony Barrow dies; Beatles publicist coined ‘Fab Four’ phrase
Tony Barrow, 80, died in a Lancaster hospital on Saturday following a lengthy illness, his son Mike Barrow said Tuesday.
ObituariesJim McMillian, forward on ’72 Lakers title team, dead at 68
"Jim could run and fill the lanes with the best of them. He had a great 15-foot jump shot," Erickson said. "Jim was young and eager. He was a perfect complement on our team."
Obituaries‘Casablanca’ actress Madeleine LeBeau dies at 92
The actress died May 1 in Spain, after suffering a thigh-bone fracture, Carlo Alberto Pinelli said. LeBeau was the second wife of Pinelli's father, the late Italian screenwriter Tullio Pinelli. LeBeau had been living with a daughter, Maria Duhour, who informed the younger Pinelli of the woman's death.
- State judge in ‘Mississippi Burning’ trial dies at age 84
- Tony Barrow dies; Beatles publicist coined ‘Fab Four’ phrase
- Guy Clark, Grammy-winning musician, dead at 74
- Jim McMillian, forward on ’72 Lakers title team, dead at 68
- Former Louisiana Lt. Gov. Bobby Freeman dies at age 82
- ‘Casablanca’ actress Madeleine LeBeau dies at 92
- John Young, founder of baseball’s RBI program, dies at 67
- William Schallert, actor and union activist, has died at 93
- Tarey Joann Thornburg died January 14, 2016
- Afeni Shakur, mother of rap legend Tupac Shakur, dies at 69
- Peace activist, Jesuit priest Daniel Berrigan dies at 94
- George Weymouth, artist who hid Wyeth’s ‘Helga’ works, dies