ObituariesJoseph Wapner, star of ‘The People’s Court,’ dead at 97
"The People's Court," on which Wapner decided real small-claims from 1981 to 1993, was one of the granddaddies of the syndicated reality shows of today. His affable, no-nonsense approach attracted many fans, putting "The People's Court" in the top five in syndication at its peak.
ObituariesFamily representative says actor Bill Paxton has died
"Bill Paxton was a big-hearted, thoughtful and honorable person," his "Big Love" co-star Chloe Sevigny said in a statement. "He always had a smile on his face and could entertain any room with his wonderful stories of his many amazing years in Hollywood."
- 7-foot-7 ‘Game of Thrones’ actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Family representative says actor Bill Paxton has died
- Joseph Wapner, star of ‘The People’s Court,’ dead at 97
- Paul Chris Christensen passed away February 6
- Kathleen Ann Hughes passed away December 4
- Lois Jean Collings Canady King died January 16
- ‘Mannix’ star Mike Connors dies at 91
- Actress Mary Tyler Moore is dead at age 80, publicist says
- Craig Howard, Tim Tebow’s high school coach, dies at 64
- Michael Goldberg, who led the NBCA for 37 years, dies
- Influential Estonian choral composer Veljo Tormis dead at 86
- 1st bishop indicted in US on sexual-abuse claim dies at 83