ObituariesGlen Campbell said goodbye to his life, career through music
"I owe him everything I am, and everything I ever will be," daughter Ashley Campbell wrote on Twitter. "He will be remembered so well and with so much love."
ObituariesHaruo Nakajima, who played the original 1954 Godzilla, dies
"If Godzilla can't walk properly, it's nothing but a freak show," Nakajima said in a 2014 interview with the AP at his suburban Tokyo apartment, proudly sitting among sepia-toned photos of him as a young man and Godzilla figures.
ObituariesAward-winning French actress Jeanne Moreau dies at 89
"That was her freedom ... always rebellious against the established order," Macron said in a statement.
- Glen Campbell said goodbye to his life, career through music
- Haruo Nakajima, who played the original 1954 Godzilla, dies
- Bennington’s death mirrors that of close friend Cornell
- Raymond Alexander Grundy died June 7
- Hein Verbruggen, former cycling head, dies at 75
- Batman forever: Original TV Batman Adam West dead at 88, lives on as the caped crusader forever
- Influential California architect William Krisel dies at 92
- Former Panamanian dictator Manuel Noriega dies at 83
- Rocker Gregg Allman dies at age 69; sang and lived the blues
- Roger Moore, star of 7 James Bond films, dies at 89
- Roger Ailes, media guru and political strategist, dies at 77
- Soundgarden singer Chris Cornell dies from apparent hanging at age 52 in Detroit hotel