ObituariesTrans-Siberian Orchestra founder Paul O’Neill dies at 61
O'Neill was a rock producer and manager who began putting together Trans-Siberian Orchestra in 1996, blending heavy metal with classical music and creating a unique brand of rock theater. He tapped three members of the Tarpon Springs, Florida, band Savatage to be part of TSO and intended for it to be a "supergroup," similar to popular bands like ELO, Pink Floyd and Yes.
ObituariesRickles: The man was sweet, but oh that on-stage bite
"Look right there (the camera), and let America know you're a millionaire and don't need them," Rickles shot back.
ObituariesDarlene Cates, the mother in ‘Gilbert Grape,’ dies at 69
Cates died in her sleep Sunday morning at her home in Forney, Texas, according to her son-in-law, David Morgan. She was 69.
- Trans-Siberian Orchestra founder Paul O’Neill dies at 61
- Rickles: The man was sweet, but oh that on-stage bite
- Sally Ann Marcotte passed away March 18
- 7-foot-7 ‘Game of Thrones’ actor Neil Fingleton dies at 36
- Family representative says actor Bill Paxton has died
- Joseph Wapner, star of ‘The People’s Court,’ dead at 97
- Paul Chris Christensen passed away February 6
- Kathleen Ann Hughes passed away December 4
- Lois Jean Collings Canady King died January 16
- ‘Mannix’ star Mike Connors dies at 91
- Actress Mary Tyler Moore is dead at age 80, publicist says
- Craig Howard, Tim Tebow’s high school coach, dies at 64