Nation and WorldAP analysis: Democrats may benefit from gerrymandering
"Democrats are absolutely benefiting from the current maps, and there's no question they won't continue if the process doesn't change," Call said. "Republicans have not shown themselves to be good at legal challenges. Hats off to the Democratic litigators."
Nation and WorldNOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week
NOT REAL: Retired MI5 Agent Confesses On Deathbed: 'I Killed Princess Diana'
Nation and WorldTrump signs law to make VA more accountable for vets’ care
"Our veterans have fulfilled their duty to our nation and now we must fulfill our duty to them," Trump said during a White House ceremony. "To every veteran who is here with us today, I just want to say two very simple words: Thank you."
Nation and WorldMicrophone cut after Mormon girl reveals she’s gay at church
"They did not mess up when they gave me freckles or when they made me to be gay," she said, wearing a white shirt and red tie. "God loves me just this way."
Nation and WorldConsumer issues stemming from the GOP health care initiative
"Now we are able to bring them in and get their blood sugars down, their blood pressure down," Blair said in a recent interview. "They're not going to have a disastrous complication like a stroke or a heart attack, at least not for the foreseeable future."
Nation and WorldAP sources: Military to seek delay on transgender enlistees
"It's been a very deliberative process," she said. "The deputy secretary of defense has not submitted a recommendation to the secretary yet and so no decision has been made."
Nation and World5 GOP senators now oppose health care bill as written
"I cannot support a piece of legislation that takes insurance away from tens of millions of Americans and tens of thousands of Nevadans," Heller said.
Nation and World2 Dutch journalists freed unharmed by Colombian rebels
"It was very hard, but the people who took us captive were very warm and treated us with lots of respect, almost like friends," Bolt told Caracol. "They always told us our lives weren't in danger."
Nation and WorldMelania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron draws interest
"I don't know anybody in New York who knows her or ever sees her socially and I suspect that will be the same here," said Sally Quinn, an author and Washington hostess.
Nation and WorldTrump: Not ‘that far off’ from passing health overhaul
Trump's optimism comes amid the public opposition of five Republican senators so far to the Senate GOP plan that would scuttle much of former President Barack Obama's health law
- NOT REAL NEWS: A look at what didn’t happen this week
- Trump signs law to make VA more accountable for vets’ care
- Microphone cut after Mormon girl reveals she’s gay at church
- Consumer issues stemming from the GOP health care initiative
- AP sources: Military to seek delay on transgender enlistees
- 5 GOP senators now oppose health care bill as written
- 2 Dutch journalists freed unharmed by Colombian rebels
- Melania Trump keeps DC entry low key; Barron draws interest
- Trump: Not ‘that far off’ from passing health overhaul
- Forest fire in Spain threatens renowned national park
- Air bag maker Takata bankruptcy filing expected in Japan, US
- Koch chief says health care bill insufficiently conservative