GuideHarry Potter author takes to Twitter to talk about Snape
Rowling's seven Harry Potter novels have sold more than 450 million copies and been made into eight films. Readers eagerly seek clues about her thinking behind the character.
GuideJordan eager to get back in the ring with a ‘Creed’ sequel
"A character so rich as this, and the world he's in, I want to see what happens to him next and what he does," Jordan said in a recent interview.
GuideNome Park makeover artist Reven Swanson gets Aurora City Council’s approval
Swanson will have a budget of $60,000 to work with on the Nome Street project. Funding will come from the Trust for Public Land and from a grant through the National Endowment for the Arts, according to city documents.
Guide‘Star Wars: The Force Awakens’ gets a PG-13 rating
"Star Wars: Episode III — Revenge of the Sith" also got a PG-13 rating in 2005.
GuideActor Paul Walker’s father sues Porsche over fatal crash
Wednesday's lawsuit repeats a claim from Meadow Walker's case that the Porsche was traveling between 63 and 71 mph before it spun out of control. Investigators concluded the Porsche was going much faster — up to 94 mph — when it crashed.
- Report: Drug maker was focused on profits, not patients
- UnitedHealth CEO terms ACA exchange growth a ‘bad decision’
- Entertaining at home over the holidays? Here’s a DIY on bars
- Hanson hops from singing MMMBop to brewing their own beer
- Going gray naturally can be the bold move these days
- 10 creative ideas for celebrating your 25th anniversary
- Classes help older drivers sharpen their skills
- Baby boomers still the spine of independent book selling
- Learning to run in middle age with app’s help
- From flavors to fragrances to cures, herbs deliver
- Testing finds no nuke-disaster radiation in Alaska seafood
- Naturally healthy, impressively delicious, cioppino delivers
- REVIEW: Aurora Fox’s musical ‘Little Women’ a holiday time warp
- THE MIX: Top Thanksgiving 2015 events for Aurora, Denver
- REVIEW: ‘Voddville’ at Aurora Fox delivers on promising something completely different
- The Mix: Top Aurora/Denver entertainment picks for Nov. 19-25
- THE MIX: Top Denver-Aurora entertainment picks, Nov. 12-18