Reach Your Peak Girls Expo 2017 is an interactive, educational and inspirational event designed to empower middle and high school age girls to reach their full potential. Admission is free, but registration for tickets is required and available here.
- Sunday, April 23, 2017
- Noon-4pm; Onsite registration opens at 11:30
- Arapahoe County Fairgrounds Event Center, 25690 E. Quincy Ave, Aurora, CO 80016
- We are collecting donations for those in our community who are less fortunate. Please consider bringing a donation of one or all of the following items for us to distribute to those in need.
- Non-Perishable Food Item(s) for food drive
- New or gently used Prom Dress(es) for Prom Dress drive
- Admission is free however registration is required. Save time by registering online and printing your ticket.
- Be there when the doors open and plan to stay all day! There will be things happening all day, you won’t want to miss a thing!
- Bring your friends…the more the merrier.
- Be open to new things! This is your opportunity to explore and find your passion – our exhibitors and sponsors will have lots of cool things to check out.
- Don’t forget to bring your camera/phone for photo ops and selfie stations.
- Check out the seminars – lots of good information.
- Have fun, this is a day to celebrate YOU.