BusinessIt’s an Amazon jungle of hiring, now
“We are still seeking to hire hundreds more candidates for open associate roles. Our hiring team is holding hiring events pretty regularly,” Ashley Robinson said.
BusinessSolid hiring in July cuts unemployment rate to 4.3 pct.
"The July jobs report is solid from top to bottom — with the caveat that wage growth, while stronger than expected, remains subdued," Andrew Hollenhorst, an economist at Citi.
BusinessBritish firm billed US for cars, pay to ‘significant others’
"Whoever approved of this spending should be fired_it's a slap in the face to Missouri taxpayers and the entire contracting process," McCaskill said in a statement.
BusinessInsider Q&A: Assessing the stock market boom
Q. What's going on with the world economy today?
BusinessAverage US mortgage rates steady; 30-year at 3.93 percent
Mortgage buyer Freddie Mac says the rate on 30-year, fixed-rate mortgages inched up to 3.93 percent from 3.92 percent last week. While historically low, that's still above last year's average of 3.65 percent. The benchmark rate stood at 3.43 percent a year ago.
BusinessAmazon, in sign of growth, holds job fair for US warehouses
"Interpersonal team work, problem solving, critical thinking, all that stuff goes on in these warehouses," Carnevale said. "They're serious entry-level jobs for a lot of young people, even those who are still making their way through school."
BusinessKeystone XL survived politics but economics could kill it
"We'll make an assessment of the commercial support and the regulatory approvals at that time," Miller said in the conference call Friday with investors.
BusinessUS factory orders rose in June as demand for aircraft soared
The Commerce Departments reports that factory orders increased 3 percent in June, a solid rebound after declining in May and April. But the gains largely came from a massive 131 percent jump in orders for civilian aircraft, a category that can be volatile on a monthly basis.
- Edmunds: Many car buyers make wrong turn on financing
- Trump goes after Amazon, again
- Gains for health care and retail sectors send stocks higher
- US home construction slumped in July
- Soaring digital sales drive Target during second quarter
- US retail sales jumped 0.6 percent in July
- Young and overspent? How to tackle credit card debt
- Air Berlin files for bankruptcy after shareholder pulls plug
- UK inflation lower than expected, easing rate hike prospects
- The boom is booming and Home Depot is setting records
- Average US gas prices jump 8 cents thanks to crude costs
- Google CEO Pichai cancels ‘town hall’ on gender dispute
- It’s an Amazon jungle of hiring, now
- THE LEASE YOU COULD DO: Apartment rents still rising, but some discounts surface
- Prime time for prime Iliff location — a plaza is born
- Effort underway to ensure at least one-fifth of I-70 construction jobs go to local residents
- Large outdoor trade show confirms move from Utah to Denver
- Lifted ban on fireworks could improve safety, net sales, Aurora officials say
- Peak to Peak Tap & Brew’s new brewery adds to city’s gaggle of craft beer makers
- Niche market pays off for immigrant Aurora business owner
- Aurora retailers feel online shopping squeeze
- CULINARY CURFEW: City reminds food trucks of closing-time rules
- Aurora Public Schools board election gears up; Nelson attends primer
- HOMELESS BOUND: Aurora officials approve longer contracts with 4 homeless service programs
- Tobiassen, Mosby named Man and Woman of the Year by Aurora Chamber
- Aurora Mayor Steve Hogan, La Cueva owner, come out against minimum wage hike in Prop 70
- Aurora to issue requests for Fan Fare developers
- 2 new initiatives for US veterans’ care coming to CU Anschutz Medical Campus in Aurora
- AP-NORC Poll: Americans of all stripes say fix health care
- New prescription: Doctor offices that look like Apple stores
- CBO: Premiums, uninsured up under 2016 GOP health law repeal
- Colorado’s Hickenlooper vows to defend health care access
- Classic plane gives vets a chance to reminisce, younger generation chance to learn
- New dental center helps sustain Buckley operations
- Airman in viral family Christmas photo returns home
- Aurora’s Buckley Air Force Base passed over for new jet
- Trump to nominate retired Gen. James Mattis to lead Pentagon